Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pictures

I thought I would post some more photos. Two are from Cody's visit, and the first two are from yesterday. I hate how they show up out of order, but oh well. Cody was clearly here before yesterday, so just pretend like the ones of him and I are posted first.

Me with my sandwich yesterday. We went for a walk by the river. It was so nice outside!!

Last night, Ashley and I decided to make hot fudge sundaes! We went to Marche Plus to buy ice cream and whipped cream. Then we melted chocolate we already had mixed with cream, and the put the ice cream on top. So delish.


Us in front of the Eiffel Tower (obviously...)


Cody and I at the chocolate show. SOOO yummy!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine went by way too fast (as usual). This is my last week of class before Spring Break. YAY! Then it's off to Paris and London for 5 days. :) It is going to be so much fun! Then it's just a few more weeks until my trip to Nice and Cannes to see my sorority sister that is working at the Cannes Film Festival. It will be so cool Nice is my favorite city in France, so I am excited to return, and I have never been to Cannes.

Oh, so Ashley and I went out for Lebanese food on Friday. Bad idea. I will probably not be doing that again. At least while I am here. I would be willing to go to a Lebanese restaurant in the states, where I would be able to actually read the menu and know what I am ordering!

Have a good Sunday!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment