Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hell Week

So sorry about not posting! I am so bad at this blogging thing. Last week was the week from hell. Literally. We had an American professor, and we had to do all these ridiculous projects. Thank goodness he is gone! I even had class on Saturday. Booooo. It was terrible. So this week I have just been trying to recuperate from last week's nonsense! I was hoping to post pictures from Cody's visit for this blog, but I don't have very many. He took the majority of them, so they are on his camera/computer. I'll put them up whenever I get them! However, I put a few up anyway.

I just read that there is a new Twilight book coming out! It isn't part of the series, but it is still about vampires. Yay! Can't wait for the Eclipse moving. Going to the IMAX at midnight! Double yay!

I'm going to go ahead and get my homework done for tomorrow, and then I am going to cook dinner. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment