Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Next 10 Days

Hey everyone! Just an update! Cody is aboard his first plane to Chicago! Then he has another stop in DC and then will be in Paris!!!! I am going to see him in just under 24 hours! YAYAYAY! Anyway, I haven't been up to too much else. I have my first French test tomorrow. That's why I can't pick Cody up from the train station. :( I won't get to see him until 6 even though he gets to Angers at about 1. Went to the grocery store yesterday and bought food for his visit, and then went to the one closer to me to buy soda and juice. But yeah I am SO excited! I do need to study for my test some more tonight, but I should be okay. Did a bit of shopping this past weekend, don't think I bought anything though. I found a new favorite sandwich shop on Saturday! I got a sandwich, fries, and a drink for only 4.50 euros! It was so much food and so good! I ate there Monday too. Haha. Speaking of food, I'll make myself some dinner when Cody's next plane takes off. I'm really hungry! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment