Wednesday, February 24, 2010

At school

Hello all! I am in the mediatheque at school right now working on my presentation and the side trip Cody and I will be taking while he is here. So far I'm leaning towards Bordeaux, Mont Saint Michel, or Marseille. We'll see! I've also been working on what I will show him while he is in Angers and then where we will go in Paris. I had International Marking this morning, and at 3 I am on my way to EU in the World. This is the class that I will have my presentation in tomorrow. I think I will do fine. The presentation is complete, so I just need to practice tonight when I am home. Also, it took me a really long time to figure out the internet. I had to ask a fellow international student. Good thing I did! I never would have known how to do any of what she told me to do. I think I am going to go get a drink from La Kaz before class. La Kaz is this cool place in the school where all the kids can hang out. There are vending machines, coffee machines (with great hot chocolate for me and espresso for dad!), and even a cafe. The cafe is closed right now since all the kids (and everyone else in France) are on holiday. I like buying croissants and chocolat du pain from the cafe before my morning classes. American bread will never be the same for me! I think I am off to get that drink.

Everyone in the states is probably still asleep. Haha.

Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment