Monday, February 22, 2010

Manic Monday

Today has felt like a pretty good day! I had French from 1:30-3. I also had my first French fire alarm. Good thing it was so gorgeous outside today!! Plus it took away about 5 minutes of class, which I am not complaining about. After class, I took the bus to my usual stop, but instead of heading home, I went to the English Language Library in Angers to work on my presentation for Thursday. I love it there! Unfortunately, this week is some sort of French holiday, so they were closed. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I was absolutely famished, so I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things and then went ahead and made dinner. I made chicken caesar wraps! Sooo good! I have been craving buffalo chicken wraps, and this was the next best thing. I will definitely be making Cody and I bc wraps/salads when he is here! I can't wait for the buffalo sauce he bought me. Haha. He'll be here in less than a week and a half! Anyway, after my very early dinner I got to work on my presentation. I've gotten quite a bit done. I'll probably finish it up tomorrow. I don't have class until 3, so I am going to head to the mediatheque (basically a library) at ESSCA (my school) and work on my presentation until it is time for class. Then maybe I can actually have some fun tomorrow night! Probably not though because I feel so unprepared for this presentation, and I want to work on it as much as possible without a brain overload. I think it is slowly sneaking up on me.

I'm going to try to get to bed fairly soon. I need the sleep and also to be able to get up at a decent hour in the morning.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day in America!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment