Friday, February 5, 2010

Sorry for the absence

I sort of had technical difficulties this week, so sorry for not posting! My computer charger died, so I had to order a new one. Nothing too interesting happened this week (or anything that I can remember right now). I basically just went to class this week, with nothing really exciting happening. I did my laundry last night for the first time... that was quite an experience. The dryer was terrible and I was out of money, so I ended up having to lye my clothes all over my room and bathroom in order for them to dry.

I got my schedule today for the entire semester... and some days I have 9 hours of class. :( That is going to be so so terrible, but at least it isn't everyday. Also, ESSCA made me take a 5th class, so that makes it even worse to add that to my 4 I had planned on taking. There goes my easy class schedule for the semester! At least the majority of the week that Cody will be here isn't that terrible. He bought his plane tickets this week! :D:D That is very exciting! He will be here March 4th-March 14th. I can't wait!

I am off to Normandy in the morning. We have to meet the group at 6:45 in the morning. :( So I am off to shower and bed!

Goodnight!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment