Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week of Presentations

I have had the busiest week ever! I have mostly been working on my two presentations for a class. My group presented this past Thursday, and it did not go very well, unfortunately. Immediately after that I had to start work on my presentation that I am giving this next Thursday. I have so much work to do! Plus I have some French homework due tomorrow (which is almost complete) and my Pi Chi application had to be done by yesterday (which I was told on Friday). Busy busy! Yesterday and today I have only been working on my presentation. Last night I was able to have a little fun by going out for a late dinner with Ashley. We went to this pizza place called Pinocchio. It was okay, but I'm not sure if I will be going back. We went to our favorite burger place on Thursday after my presentation. It is just so darn good!!!

Well... back to working on my presentation. I will try to update again, but I feel like I will be doing nothing but work.

Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment