Friday, May 28, 2010

Last night in Angers...

It's very bittersweet to be leaving. Obviously I can't wait to be home, but I have really grown to love it here, as well. I think I'm happier to be going home than I am sad to be leaving. Does that make sense? I'm just ready to see my sister, and then finally Cody.

My parents' visit has been amazing. Today, we went to my bank appointment, walked all over the center of town (aka shopping), had a delicious lunch at a nice restaurant, went to the cathedral and castle, came back to finish packing and cleaning my apartment, went out for crepes, and finally a beer at a local bar. It was awesome. :) Now I just can't wait to see Stephanie on Sunday!!!! Hopefully I can blog at least once more, but if not... SEE YOU IN THE STATES!!!!

Love,
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment