Friday, May 7, 2010

More London Pictures



Me, riding on the London Eye. You can see Big Ben, Parliament, and Westminister Abbey behind me. The Eye was probably my favorite part of London. It was so much fun!!!



This is the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Park. It took forever to find because the directions kept steering us in the wrong direction!! It was well worth it. This is one of the things I really wanted to see.



Of course I had to take a picture with a telephone booth!!! And I even used one. :)



This is in front of Shakespeare Globe theater. This is one of the other places I really wanted to go. I'm sad that it isn't a very good picture. :( We could not take pictures inside the theater because they were actually doing rehearsals. It was very neat to see that being done. I would have loved to see the show, but they were opening the same day we left.



Yummiest Mexican food EVER!!!! And by ever, I mean, since I have been in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment