Friday, May 7, 2010

London... a tad late

I am so bad with updating!! I was really good about it in the beginning. I will make up for it by posting a ton of pictures!



Big Ben and Parliament!! BB was much taller than I expected, actually.



The London Eye. It was so amazing to go to the top. Thanks, Stephanie, for practically making me do it! I hate heights, but it wasn't scary at all. I could see all of London from the very top, or so it seemed.



Fish n' Chips... of course. It was delicious! I got it two nights for dinner. This is a lot coming from me, considering I don't generally enjoy fish. I loved it though, so maybe I am turning over a new leaf and becoming less picky of an eater?



Buckingham Palace. We went and saw the changing of the guards. Honestly it was just boring to watch. Haha. It was basically the same as the changing of the guards in Monaco, only it lasted longer and there were more guards. Of course I had to take tons of pictures of the guards in funny hats, but they were all turned wrong, and I'm not sure how to rotate pictures on here.



Tower of London Bridge. It is often confused as being London Bridge. We took a nice boat ride, which went under both bridges, and I didn't even take a picture of London Bridge because it looked so boring! It was just a boring old bridge. This one was much much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment