Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Yes today was extremely lazy! I didn't wake up until noon! It was absolutely amazing. Then we went grocery shopping, but the one we wanted to go to was closed, so we went to the smaller one that is right by us. We made pasta with white sauce and zucchini for dinner! It was good, and tasted mostly like what I would make at home. Then we watched two movies, and I fell asleep during the first one. I am sooo exhausted, despite sleeping so late today. I could probably go straight back to bed and wake up in the morning.

I have my first class tomorrow at 1:30. It's French, so we'll see how it goes! After that, I am going back to the insurance place and then grocery shopping.

Now back to my lazy Sunday night.
Goodnight all!
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment