Friday, January 29, 2010

My day

Well I have barely anything to say. Probably not worth blogging about! Today was lazy! I woke up around 11, went to the bank at 2 to pay my rent, then went to school to get my schedule for next week. Won't be too bad. I have my EU in the world class 3 times and French twice. The only problem is how long the classes are! Two of my EU are 3 hours and then my other classes are 1.5. But that is basically it of what I did today. I was just so tired! So we hung out around the apartment and watched movies. I'm going to have a busy weekend so it was nice to sleep. It is welcome weekend, and it is going to be so much fun! It starts tomorrow at 2, so I get to sleep in again. :) Yay! I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow night!

Love,
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment